TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The owner of the e-shop www.reial.ee (hereinafter referred to as the e-shop) is REIAL OÜ (registry code 14957701), located at Suur-Kloostri 2, Tallinn 10133, Harjumaa.
Validity of contract of sale, product, and price information:
- The conditions of sale apply to purchases of goods from the e-shop.
- The prices of the products sold in the e-shop are indicated next to the products. A fee for shipping will be added to the price.
- The shipping cost depends on the location of the purchaser and the shipping method. The shipping cost is displayed when the purchaser places the order.
- Product information is provided immediately adjacent to the product in the e-shop.
Placing an order:
- § Add the desired products to your shopping basket to order them. Fill in all of the required fields and choose the most suitable shipping method to complete the order. The total cost is then displayed on the screen. This can be paid via an online bank transfer or using another payment method.
- § The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the e-shop. If we cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason, the purchaser will be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the shipping cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notification.
Goods are shipped all over the world, mainly in Europe. Outside of EU and large shipment price and way will be agreed btw parties (info [email protected]).
- The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method. Orders can be picked up personally or via SmartPost services, outside of Estonia by Omniva (Estonian Post) or another courier.
- We ship your order in 1-3 business days after you place the order. The shipping time depends on your exact location.
- All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 1-3 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale.
- For Europe, the shipping time might vary between 1-2 weeks. For the rest of the world, it might take up to 3-4 weeks. We do our best to make the delivery as fast as possible. REiAL products are something worth waiting for!
- § We have the right to ship goods in up to 45 calendar days in exceptional cases.
- § If you are located in Estonia and your order is more than €50 the shipping is for FREE.
Right of withdrawal:
- After receiving the order, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into with the e-store within 14 days. (Depending on the product, the purchaser may not necessarily have the right of withdrawal; in such a case the corresponding products and services must be listed and they must comply with the conditions provided for in subsection 53(4) in the Law of Obligations Act.) The right of withdrawal does not apply if the purchaser is a legal person.
- Unopened packages can be changed for another product. Opened and/or used Natural and cosmetic products cannot be returned because of hygienic reasons (by the law).
- According to the Law of Obligations
Act, p 4 right of withdrawal shall not apply to contracts the object of which
- Custom orders;
- such goods which deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- such goods in sealed packaging which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
- To return the goods please contact us by e-mail: [email protected] and we will instruct you about the exact procedure how to return the product. Just make sure the product is unopened in its original packaging. Send us the product back within 14 business days after receiving the package. Please use the tracked mail service.
- The purchaser shall bear the cost of returning the goods, except in cases where the reason for the return lies in the fact that a refundable product does not comply with the order (e.g. a wrong or defective product).
- Upon receiving the returned goods, the e-shop shall return to the purchaser, immediately but no later than after 14 days, all of the payments received from the purchaser based on the contract.
- The e-shop has the right to refuse to make the refund until the goods being returned are received or until the buyer has provided proof of returning the products, whichever occurs first. If the buyer has clearly chosen a different form of shipment than the cheapest usual form of shipment offered by the e-shop, the store is not required to compensate the cost exceeding the usual shipping cost.
- The e-shop has the right to withdraw from the sale and demand that the goods be returned by the purchaser if the marked price of the goods in the e-shop is significantly lower than the market price of the goods due to an error.
- The e-shop is responsible for the non-compliance of goods sold to a purchaser with the terms and conditions of the contract or for deficiencies that already existed at the time of delivery.
- In any complaints contact us via e-mail.
- The e-shop is not liable for any defects arising after delivering the goods to the purchaser.
- If goods bought from the e-shop have defects for which the e-shop is responsible, the e-shop will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the e-shop shall return to the purchaser all of the payments involved in the contract of sale.
- If the customer does not pick up the goods within 14 calendar days (upon receipt of the notice of the arrival of the goods at the parcel machine), the seller considers that the customer has canceled the order and the seller returns the purchase amount to the customer immediately, but not later than within 14 calendar days.
- The e-shop will respond to the consumer´s complaint in written form or in a form that enables written reproduction within 15 days.
Direct marketing and processing of personal data
The e-shop only uses the personal data entered by the
purchaser for processing the order and sending goods to the purchaser.
- The customer is responsible for the activities he/she performs using the e-store user account. By registering as a user, the customer is responsible for the right of the transferred personal data
- The e-shop forwards personal data to the transport service provider in order to deliver the goods.
seller registers the following personal data of the customer when making a
purchase from the e-store:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Postal address required to deliver the goods to the customer
- The e-shop sends newsletters and offers to the purchaser's e-mail address only if the purchaser has expressed their wish to receive them by entering their e-mail address on the website.
- The purchaser is able to opt-out of offers and newsletters sent to their e-mail address at any time by letting us know via e-mail or by following the instructions in an e-mail containing an offer.
Settlement of disputes:
All complaints made by a purchaser about the e-shop must be e-mailed to [email protected] or submitted by calling +372 52 98579.
- If the purchaser and the e-shop are not able to settle the dispute by agreement, the purchaser may contact the Consumer Dispute Committee. The Consumer Dispute Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from a contract between a purchaser and the e-shop. Resolution of disputes by the Consumer Dispute Committee is free of charge for the purchaser.
- Also, The customer has the right to apply to the Consumer Protection Board.
- A purchaser may also turn to the dispute resolution bodies of the European Union ODR platform electronic environment for resolving complaints with e-traders.